Sublime text editor is a great tool for programmers. This is my top list of shortcuts to get the most out of it:
– Comment lines of code: Cmd + Shift + 7
– Search a file to open: Cmd + p
– Vertical selection: Ctrl + shift + cursor up/down
– If you want to replace several strings that are the same, select it and then press Cmd + Ctrl + G
– To add tabs to a paragraph, select it and press Tab key. You can also configure the Tab to make two spaces instead of the regular tabulation.
Another very powerful tool is to use the package manager and enjoy the wide variety of packages. Among these:
– Emmet, http://docs.emmet.io/
This tips are for Mac OSX, if you are using Linux, I think you just need to use Control instead of Cmd.
These are just very quick tips. For an in depth analysis, have a look at these great posts on Sublime productivity and tips: